Private cottages in Eastern Ontario
Our cottages are a great place for families and couples who are looking for relaxing vacations among the beauty of Canadian nature and who like the outdoor lifestyle.
Goldenville Cottages is a unique recreational establishment that provides the opportunity to combine the privacy of the cottage rental with convenient access to resort facilities. All cottages have their own large private lakeside area with picnic facilities.
Rent the cottage last minute for Victoria Day 2015
The forecast promises a mainly sunny weekend. This weather is ideal for country family vacations on the shores of one of the most beautiful lakes of Eastern Ontario.
Most of our facilities (except the kitchen and sauna pools) are open for Victoria Day weekend. Although the water is too cold for swimming, there are many activities around.
To Do list for Victoria Day 2015 in Eastern Ontario.
- Fishing from the backyard of your cottage. Please check the fishing zone map and the regulations for our zone (#15).
- Hiking on the trails of Algonquin Park
- Visit one of the local events, including art shows, international sporting events and farmers’ markets. You can find the full list of local events for the Victoria Day long weekend in Eastern Ontario here.
- Experience extreme joy in our wood stove sauna topped off with a dive into the icy waters of Golden Lake.
- Enjoy a family evening in the beauty of Golden Lake sunsets in front of the fireplace (we have indoor and outdoor fireplaces to suit any weather).
You can rent the cottage for $360 per 2 nights of for $420 per 3 nights.
The list of events in the Ottawa Valley for Victoria Day Long Weekend 2014. The Events 2015 should be listed soon.
May 16th 2014 – Jun 8th 2014South of 60 hosts an art exhibition where size really matters. The criteria for inclusion in this show is Small, Smaller or Smallest. Even the three-dimensional artworks have to fit inside a 4x4x4 inch cube.
May 16th 2014 – Jun 8th 2014
South of 60 in cooperation with Valley Arts Council presents a selection of works from this year’s juried show in the Upper Gallery.
May 16th 2014 – May 18th 2014
This spring kayakers from around the world will have the chance to qualify for the 2014 Whitewater Grand Prix in the inaugural Ottawa XL.
May 17th 2014 – May 18th 2014
Paddler Co-op presents the Palmer River Festival on the Madawaska River, Palmer Rapids. Whitewater canoe and kayak clinics for all ages and levels. River Fest is a family-friendly event with clinics for kids, as well as daycare.
May 17th 2014 – Aug 31st 2014
Madonna House Gift Shop Gallery presents Radiant Light by artist Patrick Stewart. Show opens May 17 and runs through the summer. Meet the artist on May 17 from 2-5 pm.
May 17th 2014
An annual celebration of food and culture; sidewalk sales, craft vendors,small business exhibits. Located along main street in Barry’s Bay.