Spend your vacations at “A&A resort” in the Ottawa Valley. Nestled alongside the great Ottawa River, it is a place where explorers, campers, hikers and nature-lovers alike can satisfy their taste for adventure. The Ottawa Valley, also known as the Whitewater Capital of Canada, is home to a number of attractions that will surely make people come back for more all year round.
The Ottawa Valley is known as the famous vacation destination. With a total land area of 6 million acres, the Ottawa Valley never runs short of providing breathtaking views and exciting activities to its visitors.
A&A cottages on the Golden Lake, Ottawa Valley, Ontario.
Convenient location of “A&A resort” and its new facilities put our resort in the short list of nominees for the right place for carrying out private vacations, family reunion and other important events. After 3 years in business and dozens of big events we can say with certainty that our resort is the best choice in the medium price range for the couples and for the groups 20 to 50 people. For the year 2016 the group visits is our priority and we propose really strong insensitiveness to bring your group to our resort.
Ottawa Valley Highlights and Features
1. Whitewater rafting should be first on anyone’s itinerary. The Ottawa Valley is famous for its clean yet exciting
rivers – the perfect setting for a kayaking vacation or rafting adventure.
2. Fishing is another great activity to try during your vacation. The Ottawa Valley is home to bass, walleye, muskellunge and other types of fish.
3. Aside from the usual nature-based activities, the Ottawa Valley is also an excellent place for a nice round of golf. Golf venues like the Pakenham Golf Club attract golfers from newbies to professionals.
Seven reasons to rent our cottages:
- New a/c and well equipped cottages with private waterfront, BBQ, fireplaces.
- 3 000 feet of waterline on the big lake with a couple sandy beaches, good fishing, swimming and boating.
- Numerous playgrounds for the kids of any age.
- Dining room and big covered game room with pool, table tennis, baby corner etc.
- 5 km private trail over 50 acres of hills and bushes.
- Best wood burning sauna in Ontario.
- Ninety two percent of our guest are really happy about our place.