Victoria Day in Eastern Ontario.
For the coming Victoria Day Long Weekend the Lakeside Dining and Game room will be open as week as other facilities of our resort.
“A&A resort” located close to Eastern gate of Algonquin park. Drive from Ottawa usually takes about 90 minutes, and drive from Toronto about 4.5 hours (350 km).
Private cottages in Eastern Ontario
Our cottages are the ideal spot for families and couples looking for relaxing vacations among the beauty of Canadian nature and who like the outdoor lifestyle.
Goldenville Cottages is a unique recreational establishment that provides the opportunity to combine the privacy of the cottage rental with convenient access to resort facilities. All cottages have their own large private lakeside area with picnic facilities.
- Fishing from the backyard of your cottage. Please check the fishing zone map and regulations for our zone (#15)
- Hiking on the trails of Algonquin Park
- Visit one of the local events, including art shows, international sporting events and farmer’s markets. You can find a full list of local events of Eastern Ontario for Victoria Day long weekend here
- Experience extreme joy in our wood stove sauna ending with a dive in the icy waters of Golden Lake
- Enjoy a family evening in the beauty of Golden Lake sunsets in front of one of our fireplaces (we have an indoor and outdoor fireplace to suit any weather)