Four season cottages on the lake.
Welcome to Goldenville, a family managed resort on the shores of Golden Lake, Ottawa Valley.
Ontario’s Fall season is consider to be the nicest season of the year. The fall in central Canada – is a clear beauty. The Fall at our resort – is magic.
Most of our cottages are overlooking the north bank of Golden Lake, with its treed hills, which turned red with the first touches of the September sun.
The peak fall color in central Canada runs from mid September to late October depending on weather. We hope to see a long and warm Fall.
Private rental cottages with fireplace and BBQ.
Goldenville Cottages is a unique recreational establishment that provides the opportunity to combine the privacy of the cottage rental with convenient access to resort facilities. All of our cottages have their own large private lakeside area with picnic facilities. Cottages are equipped with amenities that allow you to spend time on your own however, if you’re looking for extra services, you can enjoy them at any time. We are a family-oriented and pet-friendly cottage resort in Eastern Ontario that cares about the comfort and privacy of our guests.
Fall adventure in Ottawa Valley, Ontario, Canada
Our place is located in the center of the Ottawa Valley and our location is ideal for guests who want to explore the region from the comfort and beauty of one place. For the hiking enthusiasts we would recommend well marked trails of Algonquin park and Bonnechere valley parks, which are located in the short drive from our resort.
The fall is still good for canoe trips at Golden Lake, for the fishing and, of course, for the long evenings in front of fireplace ( inside or outside cottage at your choice).The guest who likes the white water adventures or golf tournaments will also have a many options to choose from.
Seven reasons to visit Eastern Ontario in the Fall.
- Ottawa Valley is one of the best places to adore Canadian foliage – the numerous lakes, treed hills and vast terrain provide scenic views of the Autumn season.
- We have firewood available.
- We do not know any other resort which has it’s own 4 km walking trail.
- Our cottages (1 to 4) are pet friendly and we have tens of acres of lead-free zone for your pets
- You are going to have the best foliage view right from the back porch of your cottage. Only cottage #7, does not have a direct lake view, but in fall it has a best panoramic view over the coloured trees.
- We have a big covered games hall with a pool table, ping-pong table and many other games. You will have entertainment during any weather.