Family cottage resort.
Welcome to Goldenville, a family managed resort on the shores of Golden Lake, Ottawa Valley.
Our resort is a great place for families and couples who are looking for relaxing vacations among the beauty of Canadian nature and who like the outdoor lifestyle.
Our place is all about the beauty of life and celebrating each moment of it.
The lake is really big, the cottages are really new, the nature is just amazing.
Ottawa Valley – In the heart of Ontario
Spend your vacations or weekend at Goldenville cottage resort in the Ottawa Valley. Nestled alongside the great Ottawa River, it is a place where explorers, campers, hikers and nature-lovers alike can satisfy their taste for adventure. The Ottawa Valley, also known as the Whitewater Capital of Canada, is home to a number of attractions that will surely make people come back for more all year round.
The Ottawa Valley is known as the famous vacation destination. With a total land area of 6 million acres, the Ottawa Valley never runs short of providing breathtaking views and exciting activities to its visitors.
Ottawa Valley Highlights and Features
1. Whitewater rafting should be first on anyone’s itinerary. The Ottawa Valley is famous for its clean yet exciting rivers – the perfect setting for a kayaking vacation or rafting adventure.
2. Fishing is another great activity to try during your vacation. The Ottawa Valley is home to bass, walleye, muskellunge and other types of fish.
3. Aside from the usual nature-based activities, the Ottawa Valley is also an excellent place for a nice round of golf. Golf venues like the Pakenham Golf Club attract golfers from newbies to professionals.
Five reasons to choose our cottages:
- New a/c and well equipped cottages with private waterfront, BBQ, fireplaces.
- 3 000 feet of waterline on the big lake with a couple sandy beaches
- Numerous playgrounds for the kids of any age
- Dining room and big covered game room with pool, table tennis, baby corner etc.
- 5 km private trail over 50 acres of hills and bushes or numerous trails in provincial parks of Ottawa Valley.