Private cottages in the Eastern Ontario
Our cottages are a great place for families and couples looking for relaxing vacations among the beauty of Canadian nature and who like the outdoor lifestyle.
Goldenville Cottages is a unique recreational establishment that provides the opportunity to combine the privacy of the cottage rental with convenient access to the resort facilities. All cottages have their own large private lakeside area with picnic facilities.
Rent a cottage for Victoria Day for only $360
The forecast promises a mainly sunny weekend. The promised weather is ideal for country family vacations on the shores of one of the most beautiful lakes of Eastern Ontario.
Most of our facilities (except the kitchen and sauna pools) are open for Victoria Day weekend. Although the water is too cold for swimming, there are many activities around.
To Do list for Victoria Day 2015 in Eastern Ontario.
- Fishing from the backyard of your cottage. Please check the fishing zone map and regulations for our zone (#15).
- Hiking on the trails of Algonquin Park.
- Visit one of the local events, including art shows, international sporting events and farmers’ markets. You can find a full list of local events of Eastern Ontario for Victoria Day long weekend here.
- Experience extreme joy in our wood stove sauna followed by a dive in the icy waters of Golden Lake.
- Enjoy a family evening in the beauty of Golden Lake sunsets in front of the fireplace (we have indoor and outdoor fireplaces to suit any weather).
You can rent a cottage for $360 per 2 nights of for $420 per 3 nights.
Cottage rental with all amenities you need
All cottages are equipped with amenities that allow you to spend time on your own however, if you’re looking for extra services like morning fresh croissants or a romantic dinner in front of our cozy restaurant fireplace, you can enjoy starting from the middle June. We are a family-oriented and pet-friendly cottage that cares about the comfort and privacy of our guests. For a full list of cottage amenities, please follow the link.
Book it now
Monday, May 12 we have a couple vacant cottages. You can rent the cottage for $360 per 2 nights of for $420 per 3 nights. To secure your priority of booking, please use the “inquiry form” on the right side of the page of use the following form.