Quiet vacations for small families
Many of our loyal customers repeatedly book this cottage because of its perfect balance of light and shadow.
The big windows with Southern exposure let in plenty of sunlight during the day. Large trees extending from the back porch to the water’s edge give gracious shade on hot evenings.
This cottage is the perfect choice for couples or families who adore astonishing sunrises and water’s edge privacy among the trees and dreams.
Cottages located on the Eastern side of our peninsula, which is best for fishing and boating.
Cottage #4 Rentals on the water’s edge
Cottage area: 576 sq. feet
- Porch area: 75 sq. feet
- Porch is screened
- Porch exposure: East
- Lakeview: a few trees on the way
- Leather recliners: two singles
- Backyard: very private, well treed, best fall falliage exposure
- Sunset views
- Picnic spot on the edge of the lake
Living room: 288 sq. feet, South side windows
- Kitchenette: approx. 120 sq.feet, divided from the living room
- Cozy den with folding bed may be used as a second bedroom.
- Master Bedroom: about 120 sq. feet
- Bathroom: contemporary, 3 pieces with shower
- Wood stove
- Laminate flooring
- Patio door with lake exposure
Furniture in the cottage
- Dinner table and 4 chairs (simple but new)
- Queen-sized bed in the bedroom
- Folding bed in the kitchenette
- Leather recliners
- Bedside tables in the bedroom
- Wardrobe with shelves and hangers in the bedroom
- Small sofa on the porch
- Coffee table
- Air conditioner: yes, standing silent model, installed in the patio door
- Hot water tank: 10 gallons
- Wi-Fi in the cottage: weak
- Satellite dishes on the cottage: no
- TV connection: no
- DVD : yes
- DVD remote: sometimes
- TV monitor: yes, 21″
- Kitchenette: standard equipment
- Big fridge
- Outside fireplace (firewood is extra)
- Outside picnic table
- Beach chairs
- Propane BBQ (propane is extra)
Outside picnic spot located right on the Eastern bank of Golden Lake.
Pleas see the photo gallery for more picture of our resort and cottage #4.