The Superintendent of cottage resort.
- Maintenance of the cottages and territories, including the cleaning, snow removal, grass cutting, garbage removal, stove heating during the winter. The territory includes property of cottage resort and adjusted residential house with acreage.
- The small repairs of cottages and constructions.
- Keeping stocks of assets, including counting of equipment in the each cottage.
- Day to day maintains of assets, tools, small machinery.
- The preparation and stocking up of firewood and other reserves.
- Supply of the stocks and materials.
- During the low season, we expect assistance with small construction activities on the resort.
- The client related activities.
- The cottage preparation, including cleaning, bedding (including linens and towels), dishwashing.
- The reception responsibility, including phone reservations, welcome information session, introduction to the resort guests.
- The equipment counting during the check in and the check out.
- Other reasonable assistance for the guests.
- Any other services what are common for the Superintendent and what can be valuable for the guests can be beneficial .
- The opportunities for the additional income (optional):
- The small farm activities with selling of foods to the guests.
- Homemade bakery , pastries and pickles.
- On-site restaurant
Terms of contract:
- The probation period is 3 mouths.
- The first contract is for the 1 year.
- The paid vacations – 4 weeks (November or April ).
- The bonus payments what are directly correlated to the number of visitors and to the level of client’s satisfaction.
- Additional from the resort services (room services, firewood, meal plan, equipment rental).
- Contract includes the cellular phone, compensation for the gasoline what have been spending for during the supply activities, but not driving to the job.
- The residential cottage is provided for the living.
- Have experience in country life style
- Can make a basic renovations (painting, carpenter, plumbing, wiring)
- Good with machines and equipment (tractor, loan tractor, chain saw, power tools, motor boat)
- Has a good communication skills
- Can solve the problem with a guest accommodation, can handle a technical issues, can properly act in the case emergency
- Friendly, open to the guests
- No smokers
Consider before application process:
- Resort located in 45 minute drive from the nearest cities (Renfrew, Pembroke)
- There’s a good school, but not too many activities for the kids
- We provide temporary dwelling in one of the cottages, but relocation to the smaller house may be required during the High Season. The smaller house needs renovation before moving in and we expect you participate in renovation.
- There are not many entertainment in the area and no night life
- We have only one bedroom cottage and small house for the dwelling. It can be not suitable for the big families.
We need assistance from April-May 2017. In some circumstances, the candidates can move to our place earlier.
How to apply.
We do not have possibility to discuss this issue by phone. Please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org