Small cabins on the water
In 2013, we introduced the concept of small cabins which became very popular with guests wanting to enjoy magnificent nature in a comfortable cabin at a reasonable price.
Each of these cozy cabins have queen sized mattresses and are located on prime waterfront.
Why not consider a cabin as a comfortable alternative to a tent and an affordable alternative to a cottage? The showers and toilets are located just a hundred feet from the cabins.
All cabins are located on the Northern part of our peninsula, close to the game room. This part of the peninsula with small cabins is known as “EcoVillage” and is a real gem of our vacation property.
Reasons you will love our small cabins
- Good price
- Best location on the lake
- Well treed providing great shade and privacy
- Affordable cost
- Close to the water
- Small fridge for essential food
- Picnic spot with amazing views of the lake
- Cozy fire pits
What you should take into consideration before renting our cabins
- The cabins are 99 sq. feet
- These cabins are open seasonally in the summer months and is no air conditioner. It can be hot during the summer heat, like in a tent.
- There is no toilet or running water inside – you have access to public shower and washroom facilities.
- Some cabins have a high threshold for entering.
- The power in the cabins is limited. No heaters, electric kettles, microwaves allowed.
- The cabins are on prime waterfront with 7 situated on the peninsula. Please be respectful of other quests who may be enjoying a quiet retreat.
- During some weather conditions, outdoor fires may be prohibited, this includes our fire pit or your charcoal BBQ. We will let you know if a fire ban is in effect during your stay.
- The cabins are located on a beautiful peninsula with a high bank with natural stones and bushes. That landscape can be unsuitable for children.