Small cabins on the lake
In 2013, we introduced the concept of small cabins (cabanas) which became very popular among tourists wanting to enjoy the magnificent nature in a comfortable cabin at a reasonable price.
These cozy cabins have new mattresses and are each located on prime waterfront.
Why not consider a cabin as a comfortable alternative to a tent and an affordable alternative to a cottage? The showers and toilets are located just a hundred feet from the cabins.
All cabins are located on the Northern part of the big peninsula, close to the game room. This part of the peninsula with small cabins is known as “EcoVillage” and is a real gem of our vacational property.
We plan to keep campsites 1 to 5 empty for tents and trailers for summer 2014. The cabins are installed on sites 6 to 12.
Reasons you will love our small cabins
- Good price
- Best location on the lake
- Well treed terrain provide nice shade
- Really good price
- The sounds of the lake – best pill for a good sleep
- Small fridge and receptacle to charge your devices
- Private picnic spot on the water’s edge
- Private picnic table
- You won’t believe that you could have such a comfortable weekend on the big lake at such a low price
What you should take into consideration before paying the deposit
- The cabins are 99 sq. feet small
- There is no air conditioner. It can be hot during the summer heat, like in a tent
- There is no toilet or running water inside – you have to walk a hundred feet or so
- Some cabins have a high threshold for entering
- The power in the cabins is limited to the lighting options and for the device recharging. No heaters, electric kettles, or power devices are allowed
- The cabins are pretty close to each other. Loud music is not allowed at any time time (unless you rent entire peninsula)
- During some weather conditions, (drought warning, strong wind) outdoor fires are prohibited, even in a fire pit or charcoal BBQ
- The cabins are located on an amazing piece of wild peninsula – a high bank with nature-made stones and bushes. That landscape can be unsuitable for children
- No catering option, you need to drive out if you have no intention to bring camping gear